What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Colour change

gaji0411

I want if possible to make this gif black and white except the blue part of the eye.
And if possible please I want the same but instead of the default blue, put red aswell in black and white background. Here if possible that red to blend in the black and white, not too bright, you guys are pro at this hope you get it.

Updated gif
1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111113.gif

gaji0411

They are perfect.
Can you do with the blue as the primary color please? but leave the white and the blood spots of the eye (no brighter background) still on black and white

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The original color of the eye is blue. Do you want a GIF of the original eye and eye color with the black and white "background"?

Or.......do you want a different shade of blue? If so, please show the color of blue you desire.

Also, I did not change the blood spots. They are black and white as you described in your first post.
I want if possible to make this gif black and white except the blue part of the eye.

gaji0411

The original color of the eye is blue. Do you want a GIF of the original eye and eye color with the black and white "background"?

Or.......do you want a different shade of blue? If so, please show the color of blue you desire.

Also, I did not change the blood spots. They are black and white as you described in your first post.

Yes

Here is the kind of blue I want

You did it perfect in your fist reply, do the same but blue this time, black and white with the blood spots too black and white just as first time.

df1beb9baf3351e34d66a369c3658d8171a564ae_full.jpg

Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'm not going change the GIF I did the original work on, it would take too much time.

Here is the original "updated" version from your first post which is the same GIF as I posted in post #2. This one was not brightened.

BlueEye_02.gif