What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Combine these two rooms!

Banana_Quack98632

Hello! I was wondering if somebody could combine these two rooms. What I want is to use the blank room as a base and make it look more like the other one. The only requirements I have is that the bed is up against the fireplace looking thing, the blinds and curtains are put on the other window, the random chair next to the window is gone, and that everything else in the second room is kept in the blank room, just altered if needed. Thank you in advance!

Untitled128_20240527110220.png

Untitled135_20240527110358.png

I see that you have had this request up on reddit for 15 days without a response. I believe this is due to the fact that your "Bed" image is too dark and the lower end is cut off which woud have to be faked. The chandelier is covering the upper corner of the curtains and would need to be removed or added to the edit. The bottom of curtains and drapes are missing and would need to be added. There's a lot of missing information.

Rough isolation/selection. For demo only.
Screen Shot 2024-05-27 at 2.47.51 PM.png

Darkened room.
Screen Shot 2024-05-27 at 2.49.18 PM.png

Unless you want something ridiculously dark like this...
Screen Shot 2024-05-27 at 2.56.08 PM.png

Let us know what you think. It can be done with a little work if someone is up to it.

Back