What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Combining 2 pages from a book into 1 image

fuddbeer

Hello,
I have 1 image printed onto 2 pages in a book. I'm looking to combine the 2 pages into 1 seamless image. Any ideas or online videos that you know of that might be able to help with this? It's beyond my skill level.
See attached.
It may not be possible I understand that the 2 sides are not inline and also it's missing some information where the 2 pages meet.
Any advise would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

doc04755620200110073747.jpg

Before trying to do a photo restoration, I would search the possibilities of finding the whole image form its source or some partial image from which to overlay and use to fill in the gaps.
Can you share any more specifics about the location in which the image was taken. A good search effort might save a lot of restoration work with a bit of luck.
Just a suggestion
John Wheeler

Thanks very much to both. I never thought about simply searching for the image. I would have to use the original from the book but with this help it will make my job easier.
Much appreciated.
👍

Back