What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

comment this book cover!!!

PSD sergiy

Proffesional comment? ... i dont know?. I`m not proffesional, only learning. OK! I like your masks, looks great, but for a good Book cover it doesn`t look well done.
First, Motion Blurr in your Background doesn`t fit there great. Try some business texture, like papers, folders or something like that on the back with lower opacity or with same masks... use some Color Burn or multiply for texture, or even use some of the default filters such as Extrude, or mosaic or glass and than Motion Blurr it.
Second, under left top corner, the white and the blue colors aren`t matching with colors under right corner...
Just keep creating new ideas for this cover and you definetely will came with something even Better :perfect:

Good Luck :)

I'll agree with Sergiy, and add that the colours would look less "stark" and more "cozy" if you sgift them a little morte into the red spectrum. i.e. add some red to both colours.

Keep going... most good designs take several drafts before a final one is reached. Take your time and think through the layout and effects, etc...

I hate to be a wet blanket but it's a little busy for me. Some things I can't figure out. What are those objects at the top left and top center?

Is it a catalog for office furniture? I guess it's true...you can't tell a book by it's cover.

Rich

Back