What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Completed] Private message limit increase

KRF

Power User
Hi,

I feel that there ahould be a "Private message" limit increase, at the moment I have 50, this is used on InBox and Sent, as I save a copy of sent messages, you can see that I have a limit of 25 messages, please can this be increased to something like 200?
This can be done to user groups, or every one, again just a thought :)

Yes, I'll increase the limit.

**Edit**
Hmm, it was set to 75 not 25... not sure why you would be seeing 25. I increased it to 200.... did that make a difference fro you?

Yes, I'll increase the limit.

**Edit**
Hmm, it was set to 75 not 25... not sure why you would be seeing 25. I increased it to 200.... did that make a difference fro you?

Sorry I think it was the way I said it, I mean if the limit was 50, and every messagfe is saved that I send that taks up a message slot, so if someone send a PM and then I reply, this then gets added to the message totle, so if I get 25 PMs sent to me, and I repliy to all 25 of them I no have a full PM box.

So a 200 limit is a good thing as this means to me, I can have 100 PM stored and sent, I hope this help clear things up, also thanks for the 200 limit :)

don't talk so much Kevin........it's easier lol

don't talk so much Kevin........it's easier lol

Why not, this is what I do, the foums looks move inviting to members, as a plase to hamg out and come to enjoy the internet, you love talking iDad, look at your post count, most of them in the days are of me and you chatting lol :p

Haha.

:postwhore:

This is why I have made a group called chat, this should help with keeping the forum on topic :)

Why not, this is what I do, the foums looks move inviting to members, as a plase to hamg out and come to enjoy the internet, you love talking iDad, look at your post count, most of them in the days are of me and you chatting lol :p
I'm just bustinem KRF......... that was easy LOL

Back