What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Contest - Week #1

Paul

Former Member
New contest time people, this time create a flyer for a event of your choice. Come on go wild.

THE WINNER OF THIS CHALLENGE - WILL GET TO CHOOSE THE NEXT CHALLENGE

Last edited:
Re: Contest1

Heres my effort, not that good at this BUT having a go regardless:)

A few layers with colour and blur passes, played with the saturation and added a standard filter poster edges with more blurs and sats made, just wish i could do a image and make the best use of fonts, it's so hard to get that right.

Attachments

• FLYER.jpg
    FLYER.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 55

Nice!

P.S. One thread about resizing gived idea for some contest. Like resize from 72dpi to 300dpi (which we do sometimes i suppose :) ). And make it look better as possible.

by the way shouldnt you just rename your contest threads to a challenge thread as there is never any competition involved and it might scare of some users if they think it is an actual competition it may then open up with more entries. Just a thought

thats the next contest senior GREAT IDEA mate.

Thanks but idea really came from thread "next door".
And Hoogleman right challange sounds more like it.

Nice colours senior.

Thanks!

I like how cute "death" looks. Its "homemaded" (okey, combined hood+skull+eyes) anyway most creative part of that "piece" :)
P.S. And i love that expression very motivating.

Back