What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Could anyone combine these pictures?

Annahoj

Hello. I'd need the girl put onto the picture with the guy. For reference, he's 6 ft tall and she's 5'7". If the other person playing with their phone can be removed, great, but if not, no worries. Thanks in advance!!20180221_152649.jpgScreenshot_20180221-153451.jpg

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
@polarwoc Definitely looks pasted in. The guy and the background is out of focus, slightly blurred, diffusely lit from the rear, and the colors are desaturated. The woman is in sharp focus, brightly lit from the front, and her colors are more saturated. The DOF is way off given the focus differences. Her hair would be visible through his left shade lens. The suns direct reflection would not be seen in his sunglasses due to the angle and the shadow cast by his hat.

You also have some whitish coloration showing where you cut out the guys hoodie in both the front and the back. What's that on the guys chin and collar/hood?

This in not one of your better edits! LOL!!

polarwoc

Guru
Thanks for the comments, @IamSam
I appreciate you taking time for this. I will work further on the pic and post an update.

The dots on chin and hood are lens flare, which I will remove.

Argos

Guru
Aside from what Iamsam said the main difference and most noticible is the light direction, i have 0 time right now but if you continue on work on this polarwoc, this is an idea to fix that.

Example done in 20sec, as i said i have no time right now XD

Screenshot_20180221-153451f.jpg

Cheers!