What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

creating multipage PDF from Photoshop

Tushar

hi,

I am new to photoshop..

how can I create a single PDF file from diffrent PSD files?

Let me clear my problem..

1) I got 3 diffrent PSD files.
2) Now I want to create a single Multipage PDF file from those 3 PSD files.

How can I do that?

I know how to create a PDF file from a PSD file. But I want to create one single PDF file which will have data from 3 PSD files.

Is there any way?

Thanks,
Tushar

Erik

Guru
PS normally doesn't do any multipage PDF. You need Acrobat, Jaws or even InDesign for that.

But if I'm not mistaken, you can use Acrobat trial fro free for 30 days.
Open Acrobat, not distiller, and choose open. browse to your first file. Then go to the document menu and choose add page. Add your second one after your first. Do the same for your third. Then use Save As so as to force the app to make the new file without including all the unnecessary stuff.

wbiss

Guru
Welcome to the forum Tushar! :) Enjoy the wealth of knowledge to be found here!

tranquil222

Power User
I agree with Erik. Saving multi-page pdfs have always been a pain for me, due to always having to insert page after page in Acrobat. But i'm guessing that the need for such a function is the exception and not the rule. In PS8 there is supposed to be enhanced support for PDFs, so maybe this will be included. :) Happy PDFing!

Tushar

hey thanks friends

I think I am going enjoy this forum..

thanks again for ur worm welcome. [excited]

Also thanks for ur reply..

Maybe Photoshop 8 will have this facility to create a multipage PDF!
But meanwhile I will insert page after page in Acrobat [upset]

Thanks Erik, wbiss & tranquil222

Tushar

G

Welcome to the board Tushar ;)

If you have Acrobat;

Copy all the files you need to one directory, batch convert them in Photoshop to Jpeg, open Acrobat, go to documents/insert pages and select all the Jpeg files you need.