What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cronos ps illustration

Details

I don't know what it is... but I know I like it! :}
It's all in the details! [stuned]
Lasa

It's a chronosphere! (I haven't seen one of them in years!)

Has anyone ever asked you to illustrate science fiction covers, ronmatt? You are so creative in imagining futuristic super-scienceesque shapes and looks that it would seem to be a field which could use that aspect of your talents.

I've given it some thought, of course. But I have a very full plate and don't know if I could find the time to do them (unless the $$$ were there)
If you notice, most of my posts are done in the wee hours. I don't spend all of my time doing these things. I do contract pre-press work and I do it in the late PM and early AM. I get some jobs in that take hours to run through Pitstop Server. This is dead time for me, so I play in PS. What I post is the result of this Dead time. I've got tons of it, most of which is too big to show here. If I could sell what I've got, I'd go for it. (I have thought of publishing a book though) Everyone, especially on other forums wants tutorials. I can't do tutorials on what I do, or how I do it. I break alot of PS rules and would loose the audience in a heartbeat. But I'm glad you like it and I'll keep posting what I can.

Very nice work. You keep breaking those rules all you want. :D

Back