What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CS3 Missing Camera Raw

RayArt

Hi Folks,
Has anyone come across this problem? I have CS3 installed, my OS is Windows Vista 64. When I am using Bridge I cannot find Camera Raw. If I highlight an image and then right click on it, I cannot see the "open in Camera Raw" command, it's not greyed out just not there, also it is not in the File drop down menu. So, I cannot use Camera Raw! I have tried reinstalling CS3 but the problem is still there. I have installed all available updates, but no change. My partner also has CS3 on thier computer with Windows Vista and Camera Raw works fine. Does anyone know why this is happening? I've also looked on the Adobe website but can't find an answer there.
I would be very grateful for any help.
Ray :cry:

- Vsita alone is still unreliable
- there is still too much issues with X64 systems, even with XP 64.

Combining Vista and X64 in an OS like Vista X64 is just asking for strange errors like these, it's still not ready for prime time and often it's not a Microsoft problem, but a manufacturer problem (hardware, drivers, applications, etc).

You are not the only one with this problem, there are lots on the Adobe forum wanting the same answer!
I did have the same problem, and the only way that I fixed it was to Format my HDD and start from scratch.
There are lots of problems that have not been sorted. We can only hope Adobe will fix the problems soon.

Paul.

Back