What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Custom wallpaper request

SkaiRipa

Hey all, I tried myself but found it difficult. Basically I want this wallpaper (1st image) But with my face (2nd Picture) and this text instead of the H (3rd picture). All while maintaining the color scheme.584045.jpg31454654.jpg3e3f6b0728b016112f9b6cb453c40979.png

Mod edit: to members doing the edit, please do NOT remove the watermark WALLPAPERSWIDE.COM at the bottom right of the picture.

Last edited by a moderator:
I need the picture of you to be as big as the guy in the first pic.

If I make it bigger myself its not going to look right.

I made a try. Maybe I'm wrong about removing the watermark but I don't think there is a problem here with copyright the only thing from the original left is chalkboard background, there are a lot of them.... and even the background has changed. But if i'm wrong, let me know and I added the watermark or search for a similar chalkboard background.

584045ff.jpg

Back