What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Design files for client

happyfeis

Hi,
I've noticed that other designers when they send files for a client, there are same files but couple folders - files and _MAC folder.

Question 1: Why? I'm a windows user, so I don't know.
Question 2: Can you export with windows for MAC?

What's the reason for this? Thank you.

Hello and welcome.

Here's a LIST OF ALL FORMATS supported by Photoshop.

Not sure what you are asking here? Do you have an example of a _MAC folder?

(note: there is a .macpaint extension which was a bitmap graphic created by MacPaint for the Macintosh, one of the first painting programs for the Mac; supports only black-and-white graphics since the original Macintosh had a monochrome monitor.)

Hello and welcome.

Here's a LIST OF ALL FORMATS supported by Photoshop.

Not sure what you are asking here? Do you have an example of a _MAC folder?

(note: there is a .macpaint extension which was a bitmap graphic created by MacPaint for the Macintosh, one of the first painting programs for the Mac; supports only black-and-white graphics since the original Macintosh had a monochrome monitor.)
Hi,
Probably my question is hard to understand.

Adding a pic.mac.png

I'm not at all positive, but I am fairly certain that the dotfiles created by the macOS are only used by mac computers. Also, you will have no problems exporting graphic files from a PC to a mac.

Back