What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Desperate blurry text

Emlou42

I set a recorded mail parcel and the person is saying they haven't had it. I lost the receipt but took a photo. Unfortunately it is blurred so i can't see the tracking number. I sold my daughters old clothes and it was. To buy her new. Can anyone suggest or help.

Screenshot_20210120_163123_com.whatsapp.jpg

thebestcpu

Guru
I agree with @[ iLLuSioN ] that having the original file is the best starting point. Even though the JPEG image you sent has minimal compression, it appears that the image was sent to you via Whatsapp (base on file name) and is extremely compressed introducing many compression artifacts that make it much more difficult or anyone to help.
Either you or the person that sent it to you should have the original file and if you provide that, I am confident a number of forum members would give it a try to help you out.
John Wheeler