What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo Manipulation Devil Girl Manipulation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi is this your own work? I noticed that you liked the manipulation here, so it would seem that you didn't create this and just posted someone else's work
It's amazing what you can find with a quick Google search :cheesygrin: I know I should have been a detective :p

Untitled1.jpg

Last edited:
Shapla Digital is my Facebook page, Dreamland is my YouTube channel, is my blog. so is mine. any doubt about it?

Last edited by a moderator:
I ask did you create that photo manipulation? there's no point in posting other peoples work, the show your work means just that

Just like to add that it's not possible to like your own post, so if you posted that manipulation you wouldn't be able to like it

Hmmmm... Im just gonna judge this like i didn't read the above posts. Lol

I like your concept, the part of the eye looks well done to me. Could always be adjusted to make it perfect.

I really don't like the mouth, while it should be part of her, it looks more like a mask she's wearing.
And i don't believe it's on the same exact spot as her own mouth. Which looks weird and really off

Try to put some more works into the lights and quality of your images, and put more attention to the 'other' parts of the image. (Like the background)

Keep on trying man!

At this point, I'm closing this thread. The OP has informed me that he does not have the original PSD so the question of ownership will go unanswered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back