What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Don't Applaud, Just Throw Money ....

C9Mouse

Power User
Mark,

Hanging around this forum it occurred to me the cost to run this puppy must be pretty steep. After all the trouble I had it feels good to finally be back on my feet and now I'd like to offer any financial help I can.

Mark, I use this forum and I get a lot of satisfaction from its various threads and the people here. PSG has rekindled my creativity, as well as my knowledge of Photoshop.

If you need any help (financially) I'd love to make a contribution.

Just let me know .....

i need help financially *winks* lol ... Thats VERY generous of you man :perfect:

Well thanks a bunch Doug that really cool of you to offer. :perfect:

However, the only real "cost" is my time/work.

I'm lucky to have a buddy that owns his own ISP with an OC3 backbone. We've swung a deal -- i do his Website + maintenance/updates/redesigns... and he lets me put my site on his server for no cost.

Pretty great guy, and a suweeet deal!
I am so lucky. [honesty]

If though you "really" feel like being generous... donations to Seth's college fund are graciously accepted. :D

Wow ... with a new baby, Rambo for a wife, and friends like that, you are truly one blessed guy, Mark :)

I would be honored to make a donation to Seth's college fund (or even the Diaper Fund, which can sometimes exceed the College Fund).

When you get time, send me a PM and we'll chat about it :)

wait, college fund? ohhhhhh crap!!!! I spent all my money on hardware this summer, not even thinking about saving up for.... hmmm. Maybe i dont need to go to a university [innocent] [oops] :\ Well some way or another i'll do some kind of computer related thing :D I'm going on to much, aren't I? You'd actually add to seth's college fund doug? Wow, thats..... REALY nice of you to even think of something like that. I wish I could do that [stuned]

Aaa... that's real nice to offer Doug, but i wasn't completely serious. ;)

Although... this DOES bring me to something else i was gonna ask you guys... but i'll start a new thread for this since it's off this topic.

Look for a new thread in the "Other Interests" (this board) board called: Would you pay a small price to learn?

:B

Ima looking and its not there lol [confused]

Back