What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonfly

Raven

Power User
This was partly done in another app. to set up, but then PSCS was heavily used to paint the wings and the rest of the image to have a *slightly similar* coloration and look as some painted 2d illustrations from another era.
---Maya
dragonfly_md.jpg

:rofl:...I suppose she might be, but also pretty hard to catch with those wings -- ya might need some sort of bug net!
Thanks, ooptea! ;)

:rofl: ...careful of those fumes, though! That stuff will get YOU back too! [honesty]

Better. Nice use of lighting. The dragonfly is a nice counterpoint. Poser?

I particularly like the slight transparency of the wings, Raven. As your model probably came out of Poser and then painted in PS, that was a skillful touch. :perfect:

:D Thanks for your comments guys! :D

btw...if you saw this was painted on a canvas would you ask if it was Poser?

I would say you need to do something with the lighting.. The wings behind her are so dark, that you can't see a think.. and her clothes are too bright.. and the shadow on the wing's too wide... so please re-consider the lighting effects.. but very nice, I would say:) hehe

Edit> besides, the shadows are too dark.. they have to be more transparent..:)

Back