What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drawer Needed — Free Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oneiromancer

I am a diverse artist, and occupy myself with novels, poetry, drawing, music, and photography. However, because drawing takes so much time, I've mostly given up on drawing, since I have far too many ideas to use. Moreover, while I love to think of ideas, I don't have the patience to put them down on paper. The idea only takes a moment to emerge in my mind, often very vividly. However, it can take hours to actually turn that idea into a decent drawing, and days or weeks to turn it into something realistic. I don't have time for this. I have so many ideas that I could never use them all, all the more because those ideas are not confined to drawing alone. I find that drawing has become too time-consuming for me, and deprives me of the time I need for my other artistic occupations, such as writing.

I already have too many ideas in writing alone to use them all. The difference, however, is that writing only requires ideas. Drawing also requires a lot of technique, which demands a lot of time.

I am looking for people who have the time, patience and technique I lack, but are looking for ideas. Since I don't have the time to draw all my ideas, I've written them down, and they can all be found: deviantART: OneiromancerNJV's Journal

My ideas are mostly surreal.

If you're interested in using my ideas, please contact me, especially if you'd be interested in long-term cooperation. The use of my ideas is UNCONDITIONAL. I don't need credit for it, and no-one needs to know the idea came from me, but it'd be nice to know that my ideas are used, and to see what you made of them. I just want to know that I mean something, that I'm useful in some way. The only condition would be that you leave everyone else the freedom to use the same ideas.

Again, my ideas can be found here: deviantART: OneiromancerNJV's Journal . So feel free to use them.

First is you need patience to put best efforts in pencil drawing art. I am sure after great patience you will able to make a large numbers of drawing in minimum time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back