What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Duck Dodgers

Whats the point of it?
I think the grunge bg doesn't go with the theme at all. Maybe somethink more sorta modernish/pop artish.?

I think it's pretty neat. The only change I would consider is to use two different Duck Dodgers images. It looks odd that way to me. I loved Duck Dodgers as a kid!!

Keep up the good work!

ok .. i wud go for straight edges .. the yellow edges i mean and .. there is something with da back ground .. dats wat i think .. cheers .. :perfect:

the backgrond looks good now :perfect: but the i wud prefer the name not blurred :) keep going

OK -- here's my take on this.

• 1. I agree with chillman, and use a different DD. It sets the focus apart from the BG ;)
    2. If you have to blur the text right now -- go back in and change the font size to a bit bigger size.
    • While upsizing the font, click on the little button near the top of the window. It opens the font toolbox. Inside, you will find all kinds of tasty little tools to modify text ;)

Those are what I would change. :perfect:

mflintjer said:
OK -- here's my take on this.

• 1.? I agree with chillman, and use a different DD.? It sets the focus apart from the BG ;)
    2.? If you have to blur the text right now -- go back in and change the font size to a bit bigger size.
    • While upsizing the font, click on the little button near the top of the window.? It opens the font toolbox.? Inside, you will find all kinds of tasty little tools to modify text ;)

Those are what I would change.? :perfect:

Erm, you see, the text is a render.. something I've cut out from a picture..
And I know about that text box.. you can also press ctrl+t I think..:p hehe..
But thanks anyway:]

Back