What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Edit one image

thermaleye

My boss needs an image edited, and I just don't have the skills. Trying to attach it here...maybe it'll work, maybe it won't...don't know if I have those skills either. Would like it done before the week is out.

Edits are:
- remove pylons
- remove third pole from front

Don't know how this works, so lemme know how much, how to pay, all that stuff.

Thanks!
Lori

(nope, not letting me upload pic, now what)

Hi thermaleye,

I am a UK digital retouching artist. I have been working professionally for 7 years. The retouching you require is just what I am used to doing. I will be able to retouch you this image without you ever knowing the poles have been there. My rates are very reasonable and start from £8GBP and the easiest way to pay is through PayPal.

Please email me and let me know if you would like to go ahead so I can get you this done within a day.

Look forward to hearing from you

Andrew

E: info@andrewwaterhouse.co.uk
W: Andrew Waterhouse Digital Retouching Artist (website currently being updated but some information is still available on it)

Last edited:
I can take a swing at it. I've done a lot of photo manipulation as a method of preproduction for motion graphics. depending on the image, but i'll give an early quote of 20 bucks

an example of one of my videos.
One Month on Vimeo

cheers,
Aaron

Hi I'm new to this forum but think I would be of help to you. I have been using photoshop for many years now edditing photo's for quite a few small photographing companies. if you send me the pic and details of what you want me to do I'll be more than happy to help and we can arrange a fair price once the work has been done.

many thanks chris

chris_kelly692002 @ yahoo.co.uk

Last edited:
My boss needs an image edited, and I just don't have the skills. Trying to attach it here...maybe it'll work, maybe it won't...don't know if I have those skills either. Would like it done before the week is out.

Edits are:
- remove pylons
- remove third pole from front

Don't know how this works, so lemme know how much, how to pay, all that stuff.

Thanks!
Lori

(nope, not letting me upload pic, now what)
If your work is still pending,than you can contact me.I will charge for it between $2-$5

Back