What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Editing Mockup Smart Objects

Fauzy2005

Hi. I need some help with editing smart objects in my mockup. Based on first attachment photo. There's a 60ml bottle. I would like to add another 2 bottles on the left & right side just like the 2nd photo attachment in the mockup so i will be easy for me to edit in the future. . What should i do?can anyone help me since im new to this. Thank u.

Attachments

• mock up.jpg
    mock up.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 6
  • mock up 2.jpg
    mock up 2.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 5

polarwoc

Guru
Select all layers that comprise the 60ML bottle and group them together by pressing CTRL+G. Then turn this folder on and off to see if any of the layers are left out. I say this because I notice there are other layers related to 30ml bottle as well.
Now, just make two copies of this group, label them appropriately, move them into position and then make changes within these groups.

If anything is unclear, just ask questions.

Fauzy2005

Sure. I will do as what u say & see how it goes. If anything i will come back to u. Btw thank u so much for your help. Really appreciate it.