What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Editing Raw picture taken with iPhone X

Mbellamy

Hello everyone,

I take my picture with my iPhone X, using the application "Halide" which take Raw pictures, and then I send it to my laptop to add my presets on lightroom. So at this stage, the picture is still on the Raw format. But I was wondering, if I want to edit my picture on photoshop, should I use Photoshop first, and then Lightroom ? Or the opposite ? The only editing I do using photoshop is like removing people from pictures, smoothing skin or cleaning a dirty wall if it's on the street, etc.. nothing else.
I'm asking this because, after editing my raw picture on lightroom, It can only be exported as a Jpeg format, and I'm afraid that if I add new modifications with photoshop on the picture after saving it on the Jpeg format the quality become much lower.

I hope it is understandable, I'm not a native English, so I did my best. I wasn't sure wether It was better to ask this question on a Photoshop or Lightroom forum, but let's see if you can help. Thank you very much !