What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo Manipulation ENCOUNTER: the boy and the last dragon.

Hello.

This is great first attempt! You have made the most common mistake made by noobs in that your image is entirely too dark. The details are hidden by darkness and there are quite a few lighting issues that subtract from the believability of the scene. I like the idea of your composition, but without the title, I would have been lost as to the meaning of the imagery. When I first looked at it, my first thought was that your were depicting a nightmare scene.

Overall a great start! You're on the right track. Practice, practice, practice.............and ask questions!

Hello.

This is great first attempt! You have made the most common mistake made by noobs in that your image is entirely too dark. The details are hidden by darkness and there are quite a few lighting issues that subtract from the believability of the scene. I like the idea of your composition, but without the title, I would have been lost as to the meaning of the imagery. When I first looked at it, my first thought was that your were depicting a nightmare scene.

Overall a great start! You're on the right track. Practice, practice, practice.............and ask questions!
Hahahaha. You are right btw, it doesn't have a title cuz i don't know what should I name it. I only named it today cuz it need a title to post hahah thank you for your feedback.

I only named it today cuz its need a title to post
I understand!

The thread title was an addition to the the image title of "Encounter" which provided some clarity as to what you were going for, but for me, it was in stark contrast with the imagery. A little boy with his hands in his pockets, out in the incredibly dark woods at night encountering a vicious dragon...............that's the stuff of nightmares and not an encounter with a positive outcome. At least if you had stuck with the "Encounter" title, the image would have made some sense and left your viewing audience with some mystery as to what might be going on. We could have drawn our own conclusions. Mine was more like RUN little boy!! You're about to be a late night snack!

Back