What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Erase the guy in the water

Ryan123

Hi everybody!

Can someone please make the guy in the water disappear as if there's no one swimming in the pool? thanks!

SavedImage_20200905_174130_06(1).jpg

I meant as it is in the original image
Sorry, I made the clone stamp changes after I adjusted the contrast. This means that the cloned layer would be in the adjusted color and contrast and would stand out like a sore thumb if applied to the original (unadjusted) image. I would have to redo the clone work. Also and most unfortunately, I have already discarded the PSD file, I didn't realize there would be an issue. You can easily adjust the contrast back yourself or possibly wait for another edit..............which I'm certain will come along. Sorry for the issue.

Sorry, I made the clone stamp changes after I adjusted the contrast. This means that the cloned layer would be in the adjusted color and contrast and would stand out like a sore thumb if applied to the original (unadjusted) image. I would have to redo the clone work. Also and most unfortunately, I have already discarded the PSD file, I didn't realize there would be an issue. You can easily adjust the contrast back yourself or possibly wait for another edit..............which I'm certain will come along. Sorry for the issue.
Oh ok I see, you don't have to be sorry, on the contrary I'm thankful, I might be able to adjust it no problem. thank you very much again for your help! Under the circumstances, have a great new year's eve!

Back