What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Face swap #1

aquafaker

Premium Member
Can someone please add (swap) the face of the woman in the first photo on to the woman in the second photo keeping the bangs hairstyle intact?

Thanks!
DSC_1115.1.jpg

dl.beatsnoop.com-3000-cqWIN2KLgj.jpg

Bro excellent outstanding awesome thanks a lot brother it's almost perfect edit

Just if you wouldn't have beautified face of blue dress woman too much than it would have look more realistic i mean dark circles below eyes and things like that would have kept face originality of blue dress woman else everything is spot on anyways thanks for sparing some time for my request really appreciate your efforts man.

Bro excellent outstanding awesome thanks a lot brother it's almost perfect edit

Just if you wouldn't have beautified face of blue dress woman too much than it would have look more realistic i mean dark circles below eyes and things like that would have kept face originality of blue dress woman else everything is spot on anyways thanks for sparing some time for my request really appreciate your efforts man.
You're welcome, yeah I beautified the face a little bit, I was trying to make it look like she had some makeup to match the actress photo, but don't worry it has an easy solution ^^.

dl.beatsnoop.com-3000-cqWIN2KLgff.jpg

Last edited:

Back