What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feedback and suggestions

Since this is my first poster so I need some Feedback and suggestions, i am completely newbie for this so really need some reviews for my poster. Any one please, i would really appreciate it. Thank you :)

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    684 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Also the colored short sticks (don't know what it is) in the bottom right corner are way too bright and distracting and not natural due to the absence of a shadow.

Also the colored short sticks (don't know what it is) in the bottom right corner are way too bright and distracting and not natural due to the absence of a shadow.
Thank you for pointing me out that, those are sweet sprinklers and i make sure that ill correct them

Looks good, my advice would be, dont to use shadows in every text, simple is better and maybe get rid of the egg looking dish with the lemmons.

Cheers!
Looks good.

How would it look if you moved the Blue and Green text so that it didn't cover any of the dishes?
guys what about the fonts?
is it OK!

Hmm, how about you kept all the dishes the same but only replace the Egg looking Dish with the new dish that you added? I quite liked the Bowl of the Cinnamon Powder and Sticks.

And the light green tinge you've added to the top left corner, which also makes the Green Sauce / Paste look lighter green. I'd remove the green and keep the deeper green of the sauce from the earlier image.

But mainly keep the dishes at the bottom, as it looks fuller and vibrant. (But in place of the egg looking dish, place the replacement.)

This is what I feel.

Better! ^^, if you want to be perfectionist you could work on th shadows, a little more blurry on the edges and darker closer to the object softer far from the object . If you see the shadows inside the dishes are soft, you have to apply the same logic to the object you add, hope it's understandable XD.

I think the entire image is a bit too dark especially the background. I'm not even sure what the background actually is. Due to it being too dark, it looks kind of like moldy concrete which is not very appetizing!

Screen Shot 2018-02-14 at 9.25.11 AM.png

A very common mistake with beginners is to use darkness to cover things they have trouble with.

Thank you for your suggestion i really appreciate it :halo::halo:@IamSam can you please suggest me which background is best suited for this poster.

I'm not suggesting a new background necessarily, I just think you should brighten the existing background so that it's recognizable.

However, if it is stained or molded concrete..............I will have to think about an alternative.

Since this is my first poster so I need some Feedback and suggestions, i am completely newbie for this so really need some reviews for my poster. Any one please, i would really appreciate it. Thank you :)
I think you did a good job.
The only thing is the text spilling a tniy bit on the food. I would just reduce the text size a bit

Back