What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FEEDBACK

101jinx101

Gimme some feedback on this, as you can prolly tell, I like the matrix :D

PS: Sorry for the size, but it's a wallpaper, lol

matrix%20sphere.jpg

I like it as a wallpaper it will do the trick :perfect:

just one thing maybe the word matrix could be made to stand out more \:]

Sergiy

Great job i like it. I think softly light green color for outer glow would look much stronger.

Very Matrixy! The suggestion of making the Matrix stand out is a good one. Two more are to wrap it around the sphere a bit more and how about trying just a tint of green in the glow? I'll bet your icons stand out on that image!

Very nicely done. Personally I think the text wrap if fine as is, but I agree that you may want to give the text a subtle grow for emphasis

Looks GREAT! :}

But I have to agree with the majority, making "matrix" a littler more visible would be nice ;) Maybe you can mae a light burst of some sort, to make it look as it the light is coming through the lines of the text. Just an ideas B7

Keith

awesome, thanks guys, for all the great feedback... i'll try some of those suggestions... although I must say I don't know how to go about doing the light burst from the text... any suggestions?

Back