What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3D final light rays

Duga Longsbi

Hey Duga,

I love the improvements!! Coming along really nice!

However, look at the shape of the window -- now look at the shape of the lighting on the wall behind the chair -- they aren't the same shape (and maybe needs some blur to it too -- try guassian blur about 2 pixels, maybe 4pixels) ;)

I might also blurr the chair's shadow too -- maybe some guassian blur of 2 pixels may do the trick! Plus a little distortion to the shadow to make it cast in the proper direction -- right now it casts like the light source is right in front of the right corner of the seat! ;)

Otherwise -- VERY NICE!! :perfect:

Not bad Duga. :perfect:

Here's a simple tip about this kind of thing... the closer the light source to the window/hole/etc, the more "fanned out" the light beam(s) will appear. So if your source is the sun/moon, or even a street light... chances are the light beam through the window will not be fanned.

Note: don't mistake diffusion for the visible fanning effect.

Since PS is 2d I put the omni light tight in the center (wait for the tute)
The mission isn't done
Tnx for comment

Back