What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Restoration Fix a photo of my grandparents

KingOwl

My father went to work at a hotel in the city for a month and I want to surprise him when he comes back. Could you please fix this very old photo of my grandparents? I tried to take these photos as well as possible but I can take more photos from the different side if needed. I will be looking forward to your posts.
I apologize if there are any mistakes in what I wrote, I am sharing this article with you using Google Translate.

Note: Don't worry too much about my grandfather's expression, he was sick before the photo was taken.

IMG_20230426_200934.jpg

IMG_20230426_201009.jpg

Hi!
You are unable to remove the rest of the glass parts that cover the right part of the frame?

Thank you for correcting. both look great. I really liked the one with the furniture on the top, it looks like a warmer environment, but I guess I'll print it because the bottom picture is exactly the same. Thanks again to both of you

Back