What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flyer design

Status
Not open for further replies.

chandini

I need help please!

Hi there, I am designing a flyer and was requested by my client to add some sort of design blended in the background. something like this:
Please, id love to have a tutorial on how to do it. you see how the background has a pattern/texture/ design and is well blendedorange-and-blue-ramadan-kareem-greeting-card-vector.jpg

Hello.

I have to admit that it kind of worries me that you are taking on "clients" and you lack the knowledge for basic Ps skills.

The background here is nothing more than a simple white (or tinted blue) pattern layer with a "hide all" layer mask with brushed in areas and some highlights.

Background (color) layer
Screen Shot 2020-04-18 at 8.30.10 AM.png

White Pattern layer
Screen Shot 2020-04-18 at 8.30.21 AM.png

White pattern layer with hide all layer mask and the Brush Tool used to reveal the pattern.
Screen Shot 2020-04-18 at 8.31.07 AM.png

Highlight layer using the Brush Tool.
Screen Shot 2020-04-18 at 8.31.19 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-18 at 8.31.28 AM.png

The pattern layer tinted blue with a Hue & Sat layer clipped and set to colorize. Highlight layer turned off.
Screen Shot 2020-04-18 at 8.44.34 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-18 at 8.48.35 AM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back