What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum Preferences not sticking.

Welles

Guru
Hmm, I'm not sure if this is the appropriate forum for this question but it isn't totally misplaced for a question about the behavior of the Forum Profile, I think.

Recently I ceased to be notified by e-mail of new posts to articles (threads?) in whch I've been participating. I miss that feature and notice in my Profile that all the radio button selections in the middle section of the Profile remain blank. I can select them and hit the Update button but upon reloading the Profile page, they remain blank. Am I missing something simple with regard to the board functions or being otherwise oblivious?

Thanks!

Concerning the empty radio buttons, i've noticed that myself. I think they're still being applied, they're just not being "stored" in their current state by the board.

They did before, so this must be from a MOD i installed... crap!

Not sure either, but your notification issue might also be caused by the same MOD, whichever it may be.

I'll check into this asap. Sorry for any inconvenience. [oops]

Mark,

Thanks for the reply. There's no inconvenience, really, I just missed the ease of e-mail alert-and-click responses. Your answer to this post did generate an e- mail notification so maybe things are fixed.

Allow me to thank you for all your work in crafting and maintaining this site. It is my favorite on the web and I can appreciate just how sophisticated the site creation is in itself. To me it is just as skilled as your PS talents.

Cheers!

Thx Welles. ;\

Actually i did atest myself and found that even though the buttons don't stay selected, they still do in fact work properly.

I sent myself an email notification too, and it worked. :D

Thank goodness for that! :\ :rofl:

Everything seems to be working properly now. There's always the chance the I went brain-dead for a couple of days!

Cheers!

Back