What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3D free bengali tiger model

Erik

Guru
It may have been up for quite a while before I found it...

Just checked...I had to go to the main site first and click three times before I could make contact, but then I got to the frontpage and it's still there:

http://www.dedicateddigital.com/cgi-dedicateddigital/freecontent.cgi

if not, try www.dedicateddigital.com and click "reload" untill you get in.

And if that won't work, the say which file you like most: for

Poser
Lightwave
Wavefront Object
3DSMax

Tron

Guru
Thanks Erik, I had this guy before but I lost him when I had a HDD crash a couple weeks ago, glad to get him back.

Here he is rendered in Vue

Welles

Guru
Thanks, Erik. I got it without any difficulty by using the first of the latest URLs you provided. Now all I have to do is learn Poser!

Welles

Guru
Yep, but I bought Poser not long ago because it was offered for half price (maybe by the Vue d'Esprit people?) and as I'd seen the fun people were having here in the Poser threads... (this means you, Rick :perfect:)

Erik

Guru
Well, me too, I have Poser5, so I suggest we start a thread on Poser. Not the images we create, but more things like workflow, tips, tricks, technical stuff, links to tuts, etc... etc...

Tron

Guru
Sounds good Erik go ahead and get it started, you might want to include Vue d'Sprit as well because these two programs work hand in hand.

Alistair

Guru
Erik said:
http://www.dedicateddigital.com/mainindex.htm

Poser, Max, LW, Obj, UV jpg file

only for a short while

grab it fast!
How come for only a short while? Thanks :D 8))