What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From an old Mine

LeMort

Hi

I am pretty much an irregular guy in these forums, but my intention is to be regular. With my new job (my dreamjob) I think I will be able to drop by more frequently. This is a nice community :)

So, tell me, what do you think about these two pictures I've took at an old mine in Norway? (It was shut down in 1973)

The modifications in PS is quite minor, I think the result is good. It doesn't need anymore tweaking. Or....?

3[ (I just had to use that one :p )

Cheers
MortenF

Welles

Guru
Both compositions are great, to my eye. The colors and implied history in the first and the motion, color and mystery in the second. Thanks for posting them!

LeMort

Thanks Welles :)

I'm actually pleased with both of them myself too.
That's unusal :p

The hardest thing about being an artist is to lower the expectations I have for myself and demands I have for the result.
But on the other hand, without those demands and expectations, I would probably make less interesting pictures, so...

Cheers
M 8} rten