What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funniest X'mas card I received this year!

Mostly the cards we receive are serious and lovely, however, each year I receive a funny card from a good friend. I always enjoy, I
share with you, hope you enjoy too.

On the inside: "Have all the fun the law allows this holiday season"

:rofl: :rofl: That's a good one, Joy!!

Here's one I've sent to a few...for all those out there a bit unclear on the whole "good/bad" thing.....Santa isn't confused about it! :rofl: :rofl:
---Maya

Funny :rofl: :rofl:

Here is a little poem that was attached to a bag of Miniature marshmellows

I made it image for it

Thanks for bringing on the fun! Al, Maya & Rick Guys! I'm laughing my head off! I've never seen these before * U funny :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: gUUUUUUUrus * Al I loved Santa landing on the outhouse! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Joy, happy to supply a giggle or three.

I did get some others but I don't think I should post them here. Just a wee bit too risque. ;\

So, what about this one?

:rofl: :rofl: Hilarious!! What has happened to the innocence of the season??!! And recent revelations that Rudolph wasn't a "he" but a "she"...... [confused] :rofl:

here's one sent to me....what can I say, I have some strange friends... :\ :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: Yep, Rick, looks like Christmas cards sure aren't what they used to be! hehehe ;)

Maya :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i just rolled of my chair laughing guruette.

I am afraid that the christmas tradition in our country is pretty young and boring... [confused] :\ so....
i am afraid we won't come further than this...for now 8[

:rofl: :rofl: Awwwwww that's a cute lil' frog Nikkie....must be a chilly job there, but at least he's got his snowboard! Fun one too!!! :D :D
---Maya

Well I re-read them all and re-laughed --they are funny!

Maya, I love your s&m raindeer! :perfect: And your "melting" robbery Al Ha ha ha...a hot holdup. :perfect: Nicki, very cute Santafroggy. :perfect: Thanks for the holiday fun! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back