What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Glad to find you all! Hello from another Newbie!

jayse

Hello everyone!
I've been spending the last 45 minutes reading all the great info here.

It's an extremely nice collection of tips, techniques and cool people.

I'm currently working on a photoshop training CD for VTC.com and this is a big help.

I totally love finding new PS lovers!

Hope to talk to you all soon on the boards~!

All the best,

// jayse

Hi jayse.

I joined a few days ago and I'm still going through all the numerous tips & techniques...I agree, nice people

Welcome aboard, jayse. And nice to bump into you splash.

Apart from all the useful info you'll ever need and will need, there are activities you can sink your teeth into :perfect: - ranging from serious PS applications to downright asylum nutcase projects :rofl: [shhh] .

Just take yer pick and enjoy.

vee

heya jayse!! :D :D
i absolutly love your avatar and signature!!! i can tell you'll fit in quit nicely :perfect: :perfect: then again everyone does here at PSG :D :D

Welcome aboard, jayse and splash!

yep jayse you've found the PS Nut house alright! ha ha ha

this is probably the only place in the world where learning has been turned into so much fun......... all the challenges put before us are unique in that while playing we are learning - pretty sneaky hey [sly] he he he

well welcome aboard........ and enjoy yourself round here B7
sfm

Splash, Vee, Geoff, AppleCider, sfm, mad propz for making a homie feel at ... er... home! :perfect:

I really like the board so far. You all seem so nice and helpful! Talk to you all again soon!

// jayse

Welcome, welcome, welcome jayse! :D
[confused] I don't know how I missed you earlier...

Suffice to say that you've found yourself amongst a great community of PS lovers! We love to share, learn and have fun and it's always a thrill to welcome a fellow "addict"! :perfect:

Enjoy!!! :D

Right on! Thanks again for the welcomes!

:perfect:

Talk to you all soon!

// jayse

Here I am, late as usual [oops]

A big welcome to jayse & Splash.

Please jump right in and post some of your work. We like to see new and different things.

Hey jayse - Welcome. Sorry I'm late to the party. Seems to be a habit this week. Haven't had as much time to spend on the boards as I'd like. You'll love it here. Great people. ;)

L

Welcome to the funhouse!!! :rofl:

hhheeyyyy,

JAYSE,

ranger72 says welcome aboard...its a great place...

HOOYAH..HOOTIE...HOO!

hhheeyyyy,

JAYSE,

ranger72 says welcome aboard...its a great place...

HOOYAH..HOOTIE...HOO!

Back