What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good Bye Old Friend

JJLAPIN

Guru
Hit a Deer on my way to work this morning. I faired well but my van did not. (2006 Dodge Caravan) She has driven me to work for the last 12 years and will be missed. 290,000 miles and counting. I was really wanting to see how long it would last and how many miles I could rack up.
Didn't leak or burn a drop of oil. Insurance says they will probably total it because of the high miles and age.
So......what are you driving with tons of miles?
Deer 2-28-18.JPG

My condolences. RIP old girl. I have laid two cars to rest after hitting a deer and a feral hog.

I have a 1986 Toyota 4WD truck that I drove off the transport truck when I bought it and it only had 6 miles on it. It still runs like the day I got it and only has a little over 180,000.00 miles on it!

Jeez, fortunately the deer didn't end up on or through your windscreen...!

Never hit anything bigger then a rabbit...on a highway at 140 km/hour...
I have a 2012 Nissan Qashqai with only 80.000 km on the counter, but I live in a tiny country, so...

My condolences. RIP old girl. I have laid two cars to rest after hitting a deer and a feral hog.

I have a 1986 Toyota 4WD truck that I drove off the transport truck when I bought it and it only had 6 miles on it. It still runs like the day I got it and only has a little over 180,000.00 miles on it!
WOW!

Never hit anything bigger then a rabbit...on a highway at 140 km/hour...
I have a 2012 Nissan Qashqai with only 80.000 km on the counter, but I live in a tiny country, so...
I was going 65 mph at 4:50am this morning and it was pitch black out. I hate going through this narrow underpass when there are on coming cars. This morning was just that, I hit the deer just before the bridge and pushed it right by a car as we passed each other under the bridge. Yikes, was my lucky day I made it through. I must be special.:halo::halo::halo:
Screen Shot 2018-02-28 at 10.53.13 AM.png

Yep, all you need is the reflex of making an evasive manoeuvre to end up against the bridge or a frontal collision...
There's someone watching over you...

Back