What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Graduation pic edit

Robarms

Hi, I tired photo shopping a hat onto my daughters graduation photo to make it look more formal but it looks to fake to me. Can anyone edit to make the Hat look more realistic? Ty for your time
66022A93-38B4-4DBA-82ED-A96E54703D8F.jpeg

In your original post, your example image of your daughter is crisp. The image of her above is blurry and small. Do you have the "original" image in full size for us to work with?

I worked with original image. I color corrected cap to match gown and removed white halo and then trued up and feathered edges. This is an educated guess but I added a gold tassel.

The tassel is often photographed on the the left side to signify the graduated student.

Grad Cap&tassel_3.jpg

In your original post, your example image of your daughter is crisp. The image of her above is blurry and small. Do you have the "original" image in full size for us to work with?
I worked with original image. I color corrected cap to match gown and removed white halo and then trued up and feathered edges. This is an educated guess but I added a gold tassel.

The tassel is often photographed on the the left side to signify the graduated student.

View attachment 125433
Thank you so much it’s perfect!!!

Back