What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Graphics Card Replacement For GT620

TonyCooper

My desktop has a NVidia GeForce GT 620 that is now out of date. Websearching finds many recommendations for replacements, but most are older posts. Most of the sites on graphic cards are about gaming or video processing, and I don't do any type of gaming or video processing.

I use Photoshop and Lightroom, but mostly basic editing. The system (16 Gb ram) works fine for my purposes.

I'm about to go with a GTX 1650, but interested in any suggestions or comments.

My desktop has a NVidia GeForce GT 620 that is now out of date. Websearching finds many recommendations for replacements, but most are older posts. Most of the sites on graphic cards are about gaming or video processing, and I don't do any type of gaming or video processing.

I use Photoshop and Lightroom, but mostly basic editing. The system (16 Gb ram) works fine for my purposes.

I'm about to go with a GTX 1650, but interested in any suggestions or comments.
I'm running the GTX 1650 on Windows 10 and it handles Photoshop with no problems. Occasional hiccup but I don't know if I can blame it on the card....

Back