What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great tutorial channel. (youtube)

ZeroCool22

Banned
I like to watch tutorials from time to time, because in PS you always can learn something new every day, and i found the channel of this guy, who make really nice tutorials, i think i'm not wrong if i said this guy is at the level (or more) than PHLEARN, this guy not only make the tutorials but also explain in a very detailed way how works every method he shows on every video.

The channel is realive new (started in 2016), if we compared it to other well know channels, but the quality of the tutorials, make it grow up really fast.

I have several of his tutorials saved ....as you said he explains it in detail with no trouble following his instructions.
Just wish he would shave between those eye brows though.... distracting :laugh:

PiXimperfect is an excellent channel. And he doesn't skim over the top of things. It's more indepth.
I'm not particularly keen on PHLEARN.

And yes, there's no getting away from those eyebrows lol.

Back