What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings

bigcloud

Hello everyone. Just thought I'd pop in and say Hi!

A lot of great stuff up here and some familiar faces as well. Looking forward to contributing. :)

Hello right back at cha! :perfect:
Welcome and Please do join in, you'll find you can have fun and learn at the same time here. ;)

Hiya, bigcloud :) I'm new here too. The members, mods & admin here are very helpful and friendly, and I already feel right at home.

Welcome bigcloud. Good name. Cloud. That's my last name :)

You will find tons of help here for Photoshop, from newbies to old pros, giving advice is second nature here. Remember, no question is a dumb question, so don't hesitate to ask anything you want (as long as it pertains to Photoshop).

Hi, bigcloud

Good to see you join us. Have a great time! :perfect:

Ahh, more familiar faces. Welcome to the fray. :)

Hey Big Cloud nice to see you here! Welcome, welcome, welcome. You've probably found a lot of friends you already know here, like Lily, Al and Ammaro - ;) I know you are feeling "at home" already. I'm anxious to have you join in the fun!
:perfect:

Joyful

Hello Big Cloud - we haven't met before but I'm Bubble... see now were friends too :D

BC, well I'll be. Your over here also [stuned] :rofl:

Some of us kinda wonder all over the place. :D

Happy to meet you too Bubble.

As for everyone else... it's really great to see all the familiar faces.

I would also like to add that my copy of CS Premium arrived today. I'm one happy camper right about now!

bigcloud Welcome aboard !! :perfect:

Have fun with Photoshop CS and let us know what you think of it !!! :perfect:

Nikkie

Back