What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Hair/earrings/eyebrows

psrqs7

Hello, I would like someone to make a few edits to the first image.

First the hair style to look like the pink hair image, but don't make it pink and keep it as realistic as possible
Also make the eyebrows look more like those on the pink hair img

Then add earrings (oversized hoops) like those on the other image. Head position is similar there so the earrings position will fit perfectly, but don't add sparkle on them and make them gold color instead of silver
Thanks alot

1713982913927892.jpg

IMG_20240426_120325.jpg

ezgif-2-da3ee7f494.jpg

I made a try but I had to look for another hair, that pink hair from your example was too cartoonish and out of focus I don't think I could make it look realistic sorry.

1713982913927892ff.jpg

Last edited:
thanks but i dont rly like this hair, can u try with this one instead
also can u make eyebrows like those here please

ezgif-1-367c6b7445.jpg

damn, i though it would look good but it looks way better with the original hair style
is it possible to add earrings there and will it even look any better that way or no

damn, i though it would look good but it looks way better with the original hair style
is it possible to add earrings there and will it even look any better that way or no
Earrings added to the original.

Rings-added.jpg

Back