What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Hair Repair

JayE

Can anyone fix the right side of her hair to look more like layer 1

Attachments

• 23.psd
    4.7 MB · Views: 13
Can you post the original photo?

OK ... part of it will fit here
I saw someone do some hair magic with brushes .... I'm hoping that will work here.

Orig.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks.

JayE do you have a tablet?

Also, I can't remember, are you using Ps or something else?

Nice ... If you used a brush, can you attach the Brush.abr

I didn't use a brush in this case, I used his hair and a little of this image, mostly in the red hair part.

switch-implants.png

Here's a quick version using The Brush Tool. I added the white BG so you can see the hairs.
If you like this I will explain how I did it.

Screen Shot 2018-07-30 at 1.33.48 PM.png

I apologize, I don't know what I was thinking but I did all the brushwork on the white BG layer instead of the new transparent layer. I was not paying attention. So the PSD is useless.
Screen Shot 2018-07-30 at 1.59.10 PM.png

That also looks great.
Which brush tool ? ... I download a couple and they didn't work as I expected.

Which brush tool ?
OK, here's the thing............I just use a regular brush...........nothing special at all!

Here are my Brush Tool Settings.

Regular round brush.........
Screen Shot 2018-07-30 at 5.21.28 PM.png

Shape Dynamics are checked because I'm using a Wacom, so the Size Jitter is on Pen Control.

You can see I have the Size Control icon active in the image below.
Screen Shot 2018-07-30 at 5.21.13 PM.png

That's all I do for the brushwork. I do use the Blur Tool in the very end to make the hairs look more natural.

Back