What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy New Year

Leejune

It just took me six tries to get this right, but it was fun!!! This is meant for all - hope 2003 is super.

It will be our 6th year wedding anniversary.

~wink wink~nudge nudge~

Wink, wink, nudge, nudge! Congrats Stroker, hope you have many more - like me - 17 with the first, and 31 years with the second, how about
that :perfect:

well done Leejune :perfect: and a happy new year to you all too!
sfm

was that done in pp exported to gif, i think? Happy New Years All!!! (guassian, I really don't think I'll be drinkin champain! Well... [shhh] mabee just a little [my dad's a wine/beer specialst and slips me little sips! [shhh] )

Well Alistair, being new at this game, don't know what you mean by PP! however, I did the Happy New Year from a tutorial written by webclass.ru -found some animation tutorials from the links in this forum. It is called Marching Text.

Good job Leejune! :perfect: Making animations is a lot of fun!!!!
:D And a Happy New Year to you too!

Cheers to all! [excited]

Great job on the image, Leejune! Happy new year to one and all!

O, Leejune, pp stand for Microsoft power point, since it is a microsoft text, and does the same action as pp would have, I thought u might of found a way to export it to a gif file.

Back