What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Humor Have you ever wondered what Minecraft Steve would really look like?

MentosCubing

Power User
No? Too bad, here he is.

?hash=905cb03ae03897fb506136c0a389c454.png

This is my first time attempting anything of this nature. Criticism or advice is welcomed and appreciated, but do keep in mind I mainly focused on the head/face. I ran out of time to match the body and background to the face, so I know those didn't turn out ideally, but I spent plenty of time on the face and I'd love to hear your thoughts on it.

STEVE.png

kmvus91nx4h21.png

Here it is again after some final adjustments.
STEVE.png

Looks good, Mentos. If and only if I am allowed to be picky, I would point the following:
STEVE1.png
Transition from a high definition hair composite to a rendered texture probably requires hair to be selected more accurately rather than using a soft brush? Elbow and fore arm needs slight adjustment.

Overall, it is wonderful conceptualisation. Brilliant creativity in De-Pixellating Steve.

Back