What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello Tribe :)

Daveoutofspace

My name is Dave,

I am 29 years old, living currentyl in Hawaii, but I am originally from germany, I studied bioninformatics and now workings as an online fitness trainer. I discovered photoshop as tool to manipulate and create my own little world maybe a year ago. Its a way for me to disconnect from the world and calm down. Enhance my creativity and just have a good time. I used to edit videos pretty much all my life, but editing photos is pretty new for me. I always thought it is boring, but since I stumbled over the art of photomanipulation, I am hooked.

I hope I find some cool friend here to connect and exchange ideas, help other people and learn how I can improve my skill.

Hope your all having an amazing time.

Dave

The Moon 2.png

Hello and welcome to PSG. Glad to have you join the rest of us "HOOKED" members! Jump right in whenever you're ready.

Back