What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Help me with my logo

Mgriffith22

Hi. I need some help with something I assume should be a simple task, but for some reason I just can't figure it out. I'm not good with photoshop, as I primarily work in lightroom or affinity. But I have a new logo and I need the text changed from black to white to show up on darker photos when I place it in a corner. I figured out the transparent background and making sure it's a png file. But for some reason, I can't get the text to change colors. If someone could help me with this quick fix I would appreciate it.

Attachments

• MG Photography logo.png
    MG Photography logo.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 3
It's easy to do in Photoshop, just make a selection of the text and copy it to a new layer, CTRL click on the copied layers thumbnail to make a selection and then go to select, modify, expand and expand by 1px.
Then with the selection still active hit shift + backspace to open up the fill dialog and select white from the drop down menu to fill it with white.

Last edited:

Back