What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help needed please I'm new to this

JPink

Hi

i was wondering how I go about looking for someone to edit a photo for me. I'm new to this so I'm really sorry if I'm not meant to be asking this. I'm needing to remove a person from an image. Your help would be greatly approached. Thank you.

Hi

i was wondering how I go about looking for someone to edit a photo for me. I'm new to this so I'm really sorry if I'm not meant to be asking this. I'm needing to remove a person from an image. Your help would be greatly approached. Thank you.

Hello,

If you are looking to hire someone you can contact a moderator and have the thread moved to the freelance section, where you should also post the picture you want done, the price you can pay, and the time frame you need it in.

If your looking for someone to do the edit for free you still need to post the picture and a better description of what you need. If someone is willing they will take your photo and complete your request. :)

Chris

Hi chris,

Thank you for your reply do you mind me asking how I'd go about contacting a moderator to do this for me?

The easiest way is to click that little orange triangle with the exclamation and explain what you need done. :)

I just tried that and it said there was an error and needed at least 5 posts to be able to do this? :(

To clarify, JPink....

The freelance section is the PAY FOR SERVICE area of the forum.

If you wish to avail of this service, your thread will be moved to that section.

If you can't afford or intend to request for the edit, this will remain here. But be advised the forum is not a free editing site. We prefer to teach people the use of photoshop and to walk the user through the process.

Tho there may be members here willing to help out, the decision is left to them.

Back