What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help!! Pen tool troubles

Nikkie

Power User
Hi everybody,

I desperately need some help here... [confused]
Somehow i can't get used to the pen tools and i saw something about tutorials on this or another thread some time ago.....
Does anybody know about this or other tutorials on this subject ??
Thanks,

Nikkie

Yes!!

That,s what i needed !! Thanks namvet AND Gaussian :) :) :)
I'll be busy....

Nikkie

You're welcome Nikkie :perfect:

And trust me, if you know how to use the tool then you're ahead of a lot of people who use Photoshop; for some reasons the pen tool is not high on their priority list [stuned]

But trust me, everybody needs to learn to work with vectors one day, even if you don't use Photoshop, so it's a good choice of you to give it all the attention it needs :perfect:

I even know a 3D artist who designs large parts of his images with Illustrator's vector tools ;)

Gaussian said: for some reasons the pen tool is not high on their priority list
yep, you got that right ... bathing the cats is higher on my priority list :rofl: :rofl:

Namvet!! :rofl: :rofl:

Your right the first thing on my list was swimming with sharks!!! [confused]
Well i actually met some.... so no excuses left....!

Thanks again Gaussian :)

Nikkie

Nikkie ... sharks :D ... I liked that :rofl:
Gaussian ... I don't think fluffy, ginger and polly will be pleased about that ... but I will tell them that 'Uncle Gauss' said it had to be :D

Hehehe

namvet...

sent a picture to the fodder thread when your finished bathing them...
that would be a real challenge.. :D :D :D

Nikkie.

[stuned] Such high priorities you have Ian! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

;) Nikkie, trust me... once you get the hang of the pen tool you'll wonder how you ever lived without it.

Good Luck and stick with it! :perfect:

:perfect: Good to hear Nikkie! You won't regret it!

Back