What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HELP!! Weapon texture.....

He's actually going to be the "Mascott" for my web site....www.boilerroom-studios.com

He will be in with the main logo, and splash page...I wanted something good....so I thought of him....suitable surroundings for a guy with a flame thrower....the boiler room...so it fits well...

I like the idea, and your rough outlineing is great! I wouldn't ever be able to think of anything close to that guy! :perfect:

Chillin said:
He's actually going to be the "Mascott" for my web site....www.boilerroom-studios.com

He will be in with the main logo, and splash page...I wanted something good....so I thought of him....suitable surroundings for a guy with a flame thrower....the boiler room...so it fits well...

nice nice ... that's a great start :) Let us know when the site is up and running, eh? :B

A

Just wanted to give a small update....everyones advice really helped and the flamethrower is for lack of better terms SMOKIN [slick]
it looks phenominal....I will post when I have it completely finnished...did run into a slight setback....as I was working on it......PS crashed....and I lost a fair bit of work....very depressing..... :(|

Chillin: I will post when I have it completely finnished...did run into a slight setback....as I was working on it......PS crashed....and I lost a fair bit of work....very depressing.....
:( Bummer Chillin. I feel for you!!!

We all learn these lessons the hard way... :\

[excited] But now I'm looking forward to seeing how you've improved on this image!

wow, sorry to hear about your mishap, Chillin ... but hopefully you learned something ... it's all a learning experience.

And I too am looking forward to a more finished product ... :)

Anam

Back