What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with Imogenomic Portraiture key

Carolyn Rife

Hi Guys, I am so frustrated. I have contacted Imagenomic Portraiture several times, but they keep just giving me the same generic answer that Im not copying the code right. Seriously??

I have called adobe, apple, Ive uninstalled reinstalled everything updated everything... I'm just stuck

I have been dealing with this for a couple of weeks. I bought Imagenomic Portraiture for both Photoshop and Lightroom. It works perfectly fine on my lap top, but when i try to install the license key to register on my iMac, it keeps giving me the error of wrong key code or expired. Which it is not. It is the correct code.

It fell like its something or a setting on my iMac that is preventing it from working. Does anyone have any idea? I really can't even edit without it. So I'm really behind. PLEASE help. Thanks so much Carolyn Rife

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Did you installed it on your laptop and your Mac?
You need 2 licenses for that.

Untitled-1.jpg

thebestcpu

Guru
Hi Carolyn
Here is what I found online. As far as how many computers etc from their site:
"
As part of our comprehensive value policy for Imagenomic customers, our End User License Agreement allows you to install and operate your registered product edition(s) on up to two computers per registered user, including combinations of desktop and laptop computers, as well as PC and Mac systems (note that our license keys are cross-platform compatible)."

Also, for installation they are very particular about their installation instructions both in doing a copy and paste from the original email as well as their license is very specific to the version you originally purchased. I suggest you verify you are doing both. If you try and type the code there could be issues depending on how the text as been encoded.

"To enter your license information, please COPY & PASTE the license keycode exactly as they appear in the original notification email from Imagenomic, ensuring that there are no leading or trailing spaces. Also, if you attempt to apply the license keycode to a wrong product edition (i.e. Pro vs Standard Edition), the activation process will fail. Please ensure you have installed and are using the correct plugin edition you purchased."

Here is the link to the specific PS installation instructions from where I copied that last quote if you want to see the specific step by steps. Dont skip or substitute other approaches: http://imagenomic.com/Installation/Ps?type=key

On Macs there is another possible issue especially if you were typing keys in by hand. The input source for the keyboard must be set to the region for which the key was supplied. If US it should be a US keyboard input source and not British or British PC. What you see on the screen may be the key code visually yet the numeric code used by a different keyboard input source could really mess you up. I know because I thought I had major problems with my passwords and could not get into many sites/applications and I had set my keyboard input source differently than when I created the password.

That can be found under the Macs System Preferences application under Keyboard and then the Input Sources tab (screen shot shown below)
Hope that helps
John Wheeler

Screen Shot 2019-04-22 at 10.13.57 PM.png