What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Help with map

Crimsondawn95

H0eOEC8.png

2oClcGN.png

I've been given permission to use the below map for a worldbuilding project, but I am going to modify it in Alternatehistory.com before I use it.

That being said, I've created a blank ocean map (above). Can someone put everything but the tiny islands (which are one or two pixels) onto the blank ocean map.

Afaik The world map(2nd) you posted is in Robinson Projection and the blank ocean(1st image) (if we assume it as a map) is in Mercator projection.

So first you will have to find a way to convert your map from Robinson To Mercator projection. only than you'll be able to map the island's/continent's true positions.
If you just place the islands/continents on first map without changing the projection. it will not be considered as a true representation of 2nd map.

or if you dont care about it being a completely wrong, and just want to use the image for a random thing,
i am sure someone of the very talented people here will defiantly do it for you.

I left the tiny islands to have a complete picture

new map.png

Back